BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
StephenOverton
Fluorite | Level 6
I've got a nice visual graph in a URL Display Portlet in the Information Delivery portal. I used a stored process so I can get a lot more control over specific elements and so I can do more customized graphs. To keep the drill through functionality I use the 'html' parameter of the PROC GPLOT to link to a WRS report. The link works initially but if I click the link to return back to the Portal then click the STP again, it sends me just to the opening screen for WRS. I'm trying to figure out how to structure the html link or the ODS statement in the STP so that it doesn't loose track of where I'm going and it goes to the underlying WRS report consistently.

Whats nice about using these links below is that it includes the link in the upper left to return back to the portal. My goal here is to mimic what the standard out of the box links do in the Information Delivery Portal.

These are the different types of links I've tried to use to link to the WRS report:
../SASBIDashboard/Director?_directive=DashboardWRSServlet&rptname=Report%252Bomi%253A%252F%252FFoundation%252Freposname%253DFoundation%252FTransformation%253Bid%253DA5WCU92V.B00000B1&&_target=_top&Referer=http%3A%2F%2F[COMPANY DOMAIN]%2FSASPortal%2Fmain.do

../SASPortal/search/viewItemFromSearch.wiz?com.sas.portal.ItemId=Report%2Bomi%3A%2F%2FFoundation%2Freposname%3DFoundation%2FTransformation%3Bid%3DA5WCU92V.B00000BA

../SASWebReportStudio/openRVUrl.do?rsRID=SBIP%3A%2F%2FMETASERVER%2FShared+Data%2FMisso%2FServicer+Portal%2FReports%2FServicer+Scorecard%2FTop+10+Delq+Counts+By+Servicer+Entity+YTD.srx%28Report%29

../SASPortal/syndication.do?com.sas.portal.ItemId=Report%2Bomi%3A%2F%2FFoundation%2Freposname%3DFoundation%2FTransformation%3Bid%3DA5WCU92V.B00000AC

This is the "parameters" parameter I used in the ODS statement:
ods html body=_webout path=&_tmpcat(url=&_replay) style=Plateau parameters=("drilltarget"="_top");

I'm wondering if I can add more parameters? Has anybody tried to mimic WRS report linking from a stored process??
3 REPLIES 3
MarkBodt_NZ
Obsidian | Level 7
Something that I've done is (and this is in Portal 4.2) is display the stored process in a dashboard. In this case the stored process displays a couple of complex charts. The user can drill through to a web report.

Here's how I did it.
Add a dashboard portlet to a portal page, create a new dashboard, create a new indicator, and select Display: Graph. Enter the URL to the stored process using the dashboard directive e.g. http://{Mid-tier-serverdomain]:8080/SASPortal/Director?_directive=STPRunParameters&_program=%2FDemo%2FStored+Processes%2FMy+Stored+Process

In the link tab for the indicator, select Web Report as the type and select the applicable report.

Hope this helps.
StephenOverton
Fluorite | Level 6
Very good idea, I'll try now!
StephenOverton
Fluorite | Level 6
I can display the STP graph just fine BUT the link to the web report does not work. I removed the html link from the stored process and enabled it through the dashboard link. Any ideas??

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation