BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Harish2
Calcite | Level 5

Hi team,

I am facing an issue with SAS Store process, find the below error message and help me to resolve ASAP.I am trying to generate the graph in the stored process but it is throwing an error like this.

ERROR: Unable to load the Java Virtual Machine. Please see the installation instructions or system administrator.

Thanks,

Harish

1 REPLY 1
boemskats
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

You'll need to provide the context of your STP execution environment to get a more detailed answer. Enterprise Guide, Stored Process Web App, AMO?

In any case I'd suggest you run the following code as a stored process in the same execution environment:

proc options option=jreoptions; run;

It may be that the user that your STP is executing under can not find the specified Java path, that your STP server is misconfigured, or that the version of java is wrong. I just googled your error and the same solution is an answer on this forum from a couple of months ago.

Good luck.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation