BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
saspert
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi,

Does anyone know how to input data/parameters to stored process using WRS? I think the version of SAS EBI is 9.3

Thanks,

saspert.

3 REPLIES 3
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

You can link data items in one report (or section of a report) to prompts in a stored process. You also can assign group break values to prompts in a stored process (37028 - Assigning group breaks to stored process prompts in SAS® Web Report Studio.)  Is this the functionality that you are looking for?

saspert
Pyrite | Level 9

Thank you. I will research the usage note. But don't the prompts that we create in SAS EG for a stored process work in WRS/IDP? I just tried to run a stored process it works fine in EG but does not "prompt" in WRS/IDP.

Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

If a stored process is prompted, the prompts should appear in Web Report Studio. If you are not seeing the prompts, then Technical Support would need to investigate.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation