BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi
didn't see any forum dedicatdd to the Information delivery Portal.Thought I will take a shot through SP forum as this is my home base:-). Does anyone know how to integrate IDP with sharpoint or any related documents would be greatly helpful

cheers
Suren
4 REPLIES 4
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi,
Although you can execute Stored Processes from within the SAS Info Delivery Portal, this would not be the right place to ask your question. Short of reading the Platform Administration guide to find out whether it's even possible to integrate IDP with SharePoint, your quickest answer to this question will come from Tech Support.

I suspect, since Microsoft SharePoint is Microsoft Technology and IDP is Java technology, that there may be a few issues in integrating the two differing platforms.

cynthia
deleted_user
Not applicable
thanks Cynthia. I will try the tech Support
deleted_user
Not applicable
Would you let us know ehether it is possible here please?

No details needed, they are going to vary, but if under certain circumstances it is possible then we may care to explore and exploit that integration.

kind regards

David
deleted_user
Not applicable
Try this ....
Integrating SAS® Business Intelligence with Microsoft SharePoint
http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings09/390-2009.pdf

I have not done it, and do not know what is involved.
I was researching the issue and found your post.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation