BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AsakoOkano
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi

I created a new SAS folder in different blanch from "/Product/SAS Intelligence Platform/Samples". But my new SAS folder is not displayed in tree view in stored process web application linked as List Available Stored Processes.

Stored Processes Developer’s Guide says that

You can use the _PATH variable with _ACTION=INDEX to control what level the tree view begins with. For example, if you specify _PATH=/Products/SAS Intelligence Platform/Samples on the SAS Stored Process Web Application URL, then the Samples folder is at the top of the tree view.

But I cloud not  find which jsp file specify the "_PATH" parameter.

In "My_Config\Lev1\Web\WebAppServer\SASServer1_1\sas_webapps\sas.storedprocess.war\jsp\index.jsp" got only this.

<%@page language="java"
%><%
pageContext.forward("/do");
%>

Please tell me the file to edit to display new SAS folder in tree view.

thank you

Asako

3 REPLIES 3
andreas_lds
Jade | Level 19

Have you stored a Stored Process in that folder?

AsakoOkano
Fluorite | Level 6

Once I saved a "stored process", now SAS folder appers in my tree view. But tree view shows from root path. I want to set the direct folder that saves stored processes without parent folder as a top of tree.

thanks

Kurt_Bremser
Super User

You already got it. Quote:

"if you specify _PATH=/Products/SAS Intelligence Platform/Samples on the SAS Stored Process Web Application URL"

(emphasis by me)

You need to set the PATH as a variable for the CGI-type script interface in the URL used to access your STP's. Like

http://server.domain/SASStoredProcess/do?_PATH=your_path

wherever you link to your STP web application.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 in conversation