BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Cullima
Calcite | Level 5

I have a SP created from an EG job which extracts some data and then sends the user a few .csv files.  I want the users to be able to request this file from the SAS Portal by entering their parameters and running the SP.  However, at the moment when they hit run a blank window opens with no indication as to progress.  As the SP does not generate any output via the browser this window remains blank.  The data extract can take around 5 mins to run.  What I would therefore like is for a message to appear to the user once they hit run to let them know their request has been submitted and that they will receive the results via email.  How can I acheive this?

1 REPLY 1
NN
Quartz | Level 8 NN
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

Have a look at the information provided in the link below..It should guide you in the right direction

http://support.sas.com/kb/30/889.html

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation