BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Gaetan
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello,

I meet a problem when I execute a Stored process in SAS Add-In for MS Office :

1 - My Stored Process does this task :

- Print data :

PROC PRINT DATA=proma.DATA_STRUCTUREMARCHES NOOBS LABEL;
	WHERE STRIP(num_marche) = "&mac_num_marche" AND IS_DOUBLON_NUM_DOSSIER = '1';
	VAR num_marche lib_marche code_societe date_debmarche date_finmarche code_gestionnairemarche CODE_FOURNISSEUR CODE_TVA;
	BY NUM_MARCHE CODE_FOURNISSEUR; 
RUN;

2 - When I execute this stored process, a line appear automatically with the report in Excel (in yellow) :

Filter_message in report_excel.PNG

Is anyone knows if an option exist in order to desactivate this filter message ??

Best regards,

Gaétan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ballardw
Super User

I believe those values appear because you are using BY group processing with Proc Print. You will get that at the start of each table for each combination of NUM_MARCHE and CODE_FOURNISSEUR. If you only ever have one combination of the two variables that may not be helpful. The System option BYLINE/ NOBYLINE controlls appearance of the by variables and values. If you use NOBYLINE with Proc Print you may get unexpected page feeds between sections of output when generating more that one by group of output.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

I believe those values appear because you are using BY group processing with Proc Print. You will get that at the start of each table for each combination of NUM_MARCHE and CODE_FOURNISSEUR. If you only ever have one combination of the two variables that may not be helpful. The System option BYLINE/ NOBYLINE controlls appearance of the by variables and values. If you use NOBYLINE with Proc Print you may get unexpected page feeds between sections of output when generating more that one by group of output.

Gaetan
Obsidian | Level 7

You are right, it is the solution !

Thank you,

Gaetan

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation