BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MetaLib
Calcite | Level 5
Hi

On our web server we have drill down reports for some of our users and one of the features the users would like to use is to drill down to a specific level then export the results.
The export function is an Internet Explorer function that works with any table on a web page.

While trying to export it prompts you for a username (metadata). Then for a Web-Logic username.
Which username is this?
I've tried everything I can think of but none of the obvious (including Weblogic Admin) work.

Regards
Metalib
3 REPLIES 3
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
Are you using SAS Stored Processes for your reports??? What is your client application?? The Information Delivery Portal??? Web Report Studio??
What version of Internet Explorer are you using??? I have IE8 and when I open an HTML page that contains a table, there is no export function?? However, when I use Web Report Studio, I do have the choice to export to Excel.

cynthia
MetaLib
Calcite | Level 5
Hi Cynthia

Sorry for not providing enough info.
Yes, we are using Stored Process for the drill down reports and the users access it through the Delivery Portal.

I have tried it using IE 7 & 8 although some of the users are still on IE6 and it is consistent on all three versions.

I haven't tried the export from WRS yet.

Is there a way I can attach screen shots?

Regards
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi,
If you work with TechSupport on this you can show them your code and your screen shots and they can help you resolve your issue.

There are a lot of different ways you could be doing drill downs ... From OLAP cubes, from graphs to static reports, from graphs to dynamic drill down reports, from summary tables to static or dynamic detailed reports, etc, etc and the code and method will make a difference in the answer.

Tech Support is your best resource.

Cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation