Your SAS programs, embedded in web apps and elsewhere

Documentation on un-installing SAS/Intrnet 9.1on UNIX

Contributor

Documentation on un-installing SAS/Intrnet 9.1on UNIX

I'm looking for documentation on how to un-install SAS/Intrnet 9.1. So far I have not found the document at sas.com or by Googling. Does anybody have any information about this subject?
SAS Super FREQ

Re: Documentation on un-installing SAS/Intrnet 9.1on UNIX

Hi:
This is not a SAS/IntrNet forum. Although stored processes are similar to Application Dispatcher programs and the stored process server is similar to the SAS/IntrNet compute services server, the two installs (and uninstalls) are different.

If you don't have the original SAS/IntrNet install doc or know the directories where the BROKER.EXE and other programs were installed, you might wish to open a track with Tech Support on this question.

cynthia
Contributor

Is there another forum more appropriate for the Intrnet topic?

Does SAS not have any un-install guidance online for large UNIX servers? The original install was done by a group that no longer exists.
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:
There is not a forum topic for SAS/IntrNet specifically. I believe that when you order SAS/IntrNet that the install documentation comes tailored to the server/OS you ordered for. There are different install instructions for different servers -- which is why I recommended Tech Support -- they might be able to go back to your site's original order for SAS/IntrNet and find the type of install instructions that were originally sent in order to help you uninstall or to provide you guidance on uninstalling.

cynthia
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation