BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi

Below code works when executed in SAS EG. The SAS Server is on a Unix AIX and is version is 9.13. However when I convert the code into a Stored Process using EG wizard and cut and past the same code ... it seems not to display the gif picture and it will only display the dataset and replace the picture with an X.......

I have tried changing the location of the gif file and placed it on a sever folder on where is it accessible (has read permission) to all SAS USERS.

ods escapechar = "^";

title1 justify=center '^S={preimage="/sasarea/Common/aviva.gif"}'; /* UNC path */

proc print data=sashelp.class;
run;

Can you please help?

Amir
3 REPLIES 3
deleted_user
Not applicable
I am trying to display the company logo when my report is ran through the stored process. The code above is just an example to display a logo along with SAS help dataset. Can any one please help?
sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Suggest you view your generated HTML tags/code and check the resolved tag parameter that identifies where your image file resides. Then determine if that file is available to the web server using the name-construct found in the HTML code rendered in your web browser.

Also, for future posts, you should only log your post in one forum, as a general guideline. Cross-posting within the SAS Discussion Forums is not needed, as most, if not all curious subscribers visit the various focus area forums.

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.

Suggested Google advanced search argument, this topic/post:

title preimage syntax site:sas.com Message was edited by: sbb
deleted_user
Not applicable
Thanks for your help, I got it to work now

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation