BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
milts
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi,

I have a streaming HTML to output my proc report and then display it on a web browser. I noticed that by default it changes the background into gray. Any way to change the default color?

Thanks!

Milton

2 REPLIES 2
NN
Quartz | Level 8 NN
Quartz | Level 8

HI,

In your stored process you can define a value for the variable _odsstyle.

For example you could try

%let _odsstyle=seaside;

Hope this helps.

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

Depending on the code of your stored process, you might be able to use the _ODSSTYLE reserved parameter to override the default gray and blue style to another style. It would be useful to know whether you were using the %STPBEGIN method of creating a stored process or the _WEBOUT method. For example:

*ProcessBody;

%global _odsstyle;

%let _odsstyle=analysis;

%stpbegin;

** more code;

%stpend;

versus

ods html body=_webout style=analysis;

** more code;

ods html close;

If you are running the stored process on client applications such as Web Report Studio and/or PowerPoint in the SAS Add-in for Microsoft Office, you may need to use other methods to change the style, but for the Information Delivery Portal, or the Stored Process Web App or other clients, a simple override should work. Looking in the stored process developer's guide should help you out with this task. If you did not want to use an ODS style template to change the background color of the output you could use a custom CSS with your stored process. There is another reserved macro parameter, _ODSSTYLESHEET,  the allows you to specify a custom CSS file. However, I consider changing the style with the above method to be the easiest method to start. Tech Support can help you with this if the developer's guide doesn't answer your questions.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation