BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
AMUMOR_SAS
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello,

Since this question is about a norwegian letter "Ø", it may be in the limit of what you are able to answer. But I will try. 🙂

I am working succesfully with chain of Stores Processes (StP), but now I have met a problem I need help with.

The StP I want to invoke from the first StP is placed in a folder with a name starting with the letter "Ø". This gives me trouble. I could of course rename the folder, but that is not what I want.

Du you have an idea of how to solve this?

data _null_;

file _webout;

put "<h1 style=color:ForestGreen align=center> Interne konti med siste transaksjon";

put "</h1>";

put "<h3 style=color:Black align=center> Valgt dato gjenspeiler siste dag i foregående måned.";

put "</h3>";

put "<div Align=Center>";

put "<body>";

put "<form ACTION='&_URL'>";

put "<input TYPE='HIDDEN' NAME='_action' value='form,properties,execute,nobanner,newwindow'>";

put "<input TYPE='hidden' NAME='_program' VALUE='/Landkreditt Bank Informasjonsplattform/Rapportering/Økonomi/Regnskap/Stored Process/Under arbeid/Interne_konti_med_siste_trans_StP_Print'>";

/*The remaining PUT statements in this DATA step define the HTML table in which we will put our selection menu.*/

put "<table BORDER=1 CELLSPACING=1 CELLPADDING=4 WIDTH='30%'>";

put "<tr BGCOLOR='ForestGreen'>";

run;

Regards

Morten Fredrik Amundsen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BrunoMueller
SAS Super FREQ

Morten

Looks like an encoding problem to me. Try adding ENCODING= option to the FILE statement, see example below

file _webout encoding='utf-8';

Hope that will.

If this does not help, contact SAS Denkmark technical support, I am sure they have had this challenge before.

Bruno

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BrunoMueller
SAS Super FREQ

Morten

Define "gives me trouble", what happens with the Ø character.

Can you call the STP directly using the URL or the SASStoredProcess web app

Bruno

AMUMOR_SAS
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Bruno,

I have attached a Word Document which I think defines my trouble.

Regards

Morten Fredrik

BrunoMueller
SAS Super FREQ

Morten

Looks like an encoding problem to me. Try adding ENCODING= option to the FILE statement, see example below

file _webout encoding='utf-8';

Hope that will.

If this does not help, contact SAS Denkmark technical support, I am sure they have had this challenge before.

Bruno

AMUMOR_SAS
Obsidian | Level 7
Hello Bruno,

Thanks, that worked. 🙂

Morten Fredrik
Quentin
Super User
I don't know much about this, but I will look into the encoding option for both the SAS session and perhaps the browser. If you just put the URL into a browser, can you get the STP to work? If you put a URL into the browser, that goes to /Landkreditt Bank Informasjonsplattform/Rapportering/, can you see the Økonomi folder their?
BASUG is hosting free webinars Next up: Mike Sale presenting Data Warehousing with SAS April 10 at noon ET. Register now at the Boston Area SAS Users Group event page: https://www.basug.org/events.
AMUMOR_SAS
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Quentin,

Thanks to both you and Bruno for the Replys.

I have attached a Word Document to my Reply to Bruno. See I you are able to open it. I think it explaines my trouble.

Regards

Morten Fredrik

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation