BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
I have a stored process that when its executed, the parameter screen does display all parameters for selection. However, the bottom parameter is so close to the bottom of the parameter screen that it might be ignored. Is there a way to increase the size of the overall parameter screen, primarily to have more space around parameters and secondly, to be more aesthetically pleasing?

I'm aware I can make the parameter near the bottom of the screen be a mandatory selection / entry, which is fine.... I'm interested in resizing the parameter screen.

If anyone can lend a hand, it would be gratefully appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
The parameter screens are built by each client application. Therefore, you do not have control over the property sheet or size of the dialog box that the user will see.

However, you CAN set parameter GROUPS, which would give you a new "TAB" and if you can set a few groups for your parameters, then organizing them into TABS may make the presentation look better.

Of course, if you design your own custom front-end with Java or .NET or HTML, then you can design the parameter prompt anyway you like.

cynthia
deleted_user
Not applicable
OK..... thanks for the info, Cindy. Have a great day!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation