Your SAS programs, embedded in web apps and elsewhere

Can anybody help me as to how to create the SAS dataset (permanent)...I do not find any option in the inventory or transformations tab ... beginning to work with SAS DI v 4.2

New Contributor

Can anybody help me as to how to create the SAS dataset (permanent)...I do not find any option in the inventory or transformations tab ... beginning to work with SAS DI v 4.2

Super Contributor

Re: Can anybody help me as to how to create the SAS dataset (permanent)...I do not find any option in the inventory or transformations tab ... beginning to work with SAS DI v 4.2

Assuming you have defined the table in the metadata first (create target table) - This defines the library that the table uses ... and then you can use the Table loader transformation etc

My suggestion is to investigate SAS DIS courses to cover off the basics...

Cheers

Barry

Note: above comments are based on that you mentioned DIS, even though you have posted this in the Storred process forum... Suggest re-posting in the Data Integration forum

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation