BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
paulsparrow
Obsidian | Level 7
I am having trouble with the code below. Similar code has worked before and I don't get errors but it doesn't seem to run the stored procedure.

Because I don't have rights to run a stored procedure under the schema dbo. I have created one under my own schema nscu\pauspar which I believe is where the problem is.

It connects, changes to temptables database.

PROC SQL;
CONNECT TO ODBC(dsn=nscu070t
);
EXECUTE (use temptables
exec sp_load_contact_history_bird
)
BY ODBC ;
DISCONNECT FROM ODBC ;
QUIT;
RUN;
2 REPLIES 2
Vince_SAS
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
The focus of this forum is SAS Stored Processes

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/stpug/61271/HTML/default/a003152554.htm

Someone here may be able to provide you with an answer, but if not, you can try opening a track with our Technical Support department:

http://support.sas.com/ctx/supportform/createForm

Vince DelGobbo
SAS R&D
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
Don't really follow you about what you think is the problem.
Can you run this stored procedure with same schema from some other interface to your database (which is...?).
If it has something to do with user rights, I suggest that you start by talking to some DBA that manages this DB.
/Linus
Data never sleeps

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation