BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
dropez
Calcite | Level 5
Hi there.

I have a Stored Process (SP) that i want to add to a process flow. This SP is supposed to work with two datasets from the process flow. The problem is that this datasets are in WORK library and the work library that the SP uses is different from the one my process flow does. Also, i want the output from the SP to be placed in the same WORK library as the process flow. Is there a way to make SP use the same library of the process flow it is inserted in or to get the path to the process flow library from within the SP?
This SP is supposed to be used in many different process flows.

Regards in advance,
Pedro.
3 REPLIES 3
SASKiwi
PROC Star
Have you considered using permanent SAS libraries to share SAS files between different Stored Processes?
dropez
Calcite | Level 5
Unfourtunatly my hands are tied in that matter due to company policies. 😞
Vince_SAS
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
If the machines running Enterprise Guide can access the location where the SAS code for the STP is stored, your best option may be to simply include the SAS code into the process flows when needed. You may have to make small modifications to the code to get it to behave properly in Enterprise Guide. If so, save a copy and include that into the process flows.

Vince DelGobbo
SAS R&D

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation