BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
rhjacobs
Calcite | Level 5
Does anyone know how to run a parallel model in proc mixed to the following:
proc glm;
class group wave danva_c_sex;
model danva_c_afsaderr danva_c_afangerr danva_c_affeaerr danva_c_afhaperr= group wave danva_c_sex danva_c_age_y group*danva_c_sex;
lsmeans group group*danva_c_sex / pdiff=all;
repeated trial 4;
run;

Perhaps it is not possible, but I have been trying to use the repeated statement in proc mixed without much luck.

By way of explanation, the danva variables on the left side of the glm equation are subjects errors on different emotional faces. I am trying to test for an overall effect of emotion and these faces are given in a series, which is why most people analyze them as a repeated measure.

Any help would be appreciated!
1 REPLY 1
deleted_user
Not applicable
Your repeated statement looks a lot different from mine. this what mine looks like:
Repeated subject = Site(treatment);

I don't see Trial 4 in your class or model statement. Maybe that is the problem? Message was edited by: Shmea

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation