BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
I am working on a regression model that is trying to estimate the energy demand across the year.

A previous attempt at this model used Heating Degree Days and month (actually an indicator of month of the year that is handed to a stepwise regression).

I am hoping to improve on the model. There are obvious problems with repeated measures etc in the data.

I'm wondering if there is a regression I can do in SAS using longitudinal data with repeated measures and if anyone can suggest a reference?
1 REPLY 1
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
look at cyclic variability models. You transform the dates into something like degrees on the compass and then do the regression. It allows you to look at various sinusoidal type patterns. It helps to have a postulated model ( days of the week, say). I'm rusty on it, but there was a good bit of literature on it.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation