BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
likestat
Calcite | Level 5
Hi,

I have a question for the use and result of 'assess' statement in SAS proc phreg.

I used the following code. I got plot of Standardized Score Process and p_value.
I found the p_value for the testing of Proportional Assumption changes for different run.

How to explain the plot? And how to explain the changes of the p_value for the testing? Due to resampling? I am not familiar with the inside calculation.

Thanks a lot!!

ods graphics on;

proc phreg data = days;
class trt;
model pfsdays*cen(1) = trt / rl;
assess ph resample;
run;

ods graphics off;
1 REPLY 1
likestat
Calcite | Level 5
No one answer? I really hope to understand the basic of the plot.

What does the Standardized score process (y_value) mean?

I tried more. If I use difference reference in the code, the plot just is like a mirror opposite. All positive values become negative vallues but the absolute values seems just the same.

Thanks a lot!!

ods graphics on;

proc phreg data = days;
class trt (ref = 'A'); **or ref = 'B';
model pfsdays*cen(1) = trt / rl;
assess ph resample;
run;

ods graphics off;

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation