BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Lilly2012
Calcite | Level 5

Hi SAS users,

I am unable to use uroottest and stationarity options in proc panel model statement. I am using SAS 9.3 and the manual suggests that these options are available. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
udo_sas
SAS Employee

Hello -

The UROOTTEST option on the MODEL statement in PROC PANEL is a new option available in SAS/ETS 12.1, which comes with the SAS 9.3 Ts1M2 release.

If you are using SAS 9.3 Ts1M0, you need to upgrade your SAS license to Ts1M2 in order to use this new functionality.

Check out your SAS LOG window: if it does not feature a message like:

NOTE: Enhanced analytical products:

SAS/STAT 12.1, SAS/ETS 12.1, SAS/OR 12.1

you will need to upgrade.

Thanks,

Udo

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
udo_sas
SAS Employee

Hello -

The UROOTTEST option on the MODEL statement in PROC PANEL is a new option available in SAS/ETS 12.1, which comes with the SAS 9.3 Ts1M2 release.

If you are using SAS 9.3 Ts1M0, you need to upgrade your SAS license to Ts1M2 in order to use this new functionality.

Check out your SAS LOG window: if it does not feature a message like:

NOTE: Enhanced analytical products:

SAS/STAT 12.1, SAS/ETS 12.1, SAS/OR 12.1

you will need to upgrade.

Thanks,

Udo

Lilly2012
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks Udo. I am using SAS through my university. The log screen prints: "Note: Updated analytical products: SAS/STAT 9.3_M1, SAS/ETS 9.3_M1, SAS/OR 9.3_M1". Can I make that upgrade myself or should that be a request by the university?

I am unable to use the HAC option with proc panel as well, will this problem be solved with the upgrade too?

udo_sas
SAS Employee

Hello -

Yes, the HAC option was added in SAS/ETS 12.1 as well, see "What’s New in SAS/ETS 12.1" of online documentation: http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/etsug/65545/HTML/default/viewer.htm#etsug_whatsnew_sect0...

Not sure what the license agreement of your university looks like, but I think you will need to contact them for access to SAS/ETS 12.1.

Thanks,

Udo

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation