Hello everyone,

Suppose I have a simple repeated measures model:

proc mixed;
class id group time;
model y=group time /s;
repeated time/ type=un subject=id rci=1,2,3;
ods output InvCholR(match_all)=test1
run;

the model itself is not important in this case. My question involves the bolded part. I want to save the InvCholR matrices for each subject that was used in the model and the ods output command will take care of that. My problem here is that I have over 60 subjects and not all have full data thus not every subject is being used.

The only way I can see which subjects where used is to look at the Class Level Information and then manually sit there and type rci=1,2,5,7,8,12,14,.....

Does anyone know of a way to tell the rci option to use all the subjects used? That way I can say rci=match_all (or something of that sort) and it will give me the rci of all subjects?

Cheers
George
Regular Contributor

Re: proc mixed repeated output help

First of all, I believe that the RCI option takes an ordered subject number with the order value corresponding to ordered ID among the subjects who are used to fit the model. I believe that if you specify more "subjects" to the RCI option than there are subjects employed in the analysis, that the MIXED procedure will not have a problem with the excess subject count. So, if you would have at most 100 subjects - but possibly fewer subjects in some analyses - then you should be able to specify

proc mixed;
class id group time;
model y=group time /s;
repeated time/ type=un subject=id rci=1 to 100;
ods output InvCholR(match_all)=test1
run;

Try that and report whether that approach will work.
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation