BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
bambrosi
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi all,

Using SAS version 9.3, I would like to check with you if there could be an alternative to the following SAS code where a list of lsmeans statements is written according to couples of values (auc1, auc2).

Would it be possible to insert directly a vector of values without using any loop or an other SAS procedure than proc mixed would be needed?

ods output lsmeans=lsmeans;
          proc mixed data=data noclprint plots=none;
               by paramn avisitn;
                class age one;
                model chg= age one auc1 auc2 / solution cl;

%do i = 1 %to &nobs; 

%* recuperated ith values from auc1 and auc2 lists of values;

%let auc1=%scan(&list_auc1,&i,%str( ));

%let auc2=%scan(&list_auc2,&i,%str( ));

lsmeans one / at (auc1 auc2)=(&auc1 &auc2) e cl om;

%end;

run;

Thank you very much for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FreelanceReinh
Jade | Level 19

Hi @bambrosi,

Isn't it a strange coincidence that a very similar question has been asked only one hour ago? Please see this thread for an answer.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
FreelanceReinh
Jade | Level 19

Hi @bambrosi,

Isn't it a strange coincidence that a very similar question has been asked only one hour ago? Please see this thread for an answer.

bambrosi
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you very much and sorry for the repeated question. With my colleague we independently asked the same question on the SAS community.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation