BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
liza_t
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I'm trying to run a mixed model (repeated analysis) on my imputed database (imputed in spss, then imported to sas). This works fine, however, I would like to pool the estimates of the 5 imputed sets.

When trying to use mianalyze I get an error.

My mixed model:

procmixed method=reml noclprint noitprint data=growth.growth;

class MeanSys_cat;

model sdheigth = MeanSys_cat age MeanSys_cat*age AGE_M BMI_0 PARITY2_catd2 EDUCM2_cat_catd1 SMOKE_PRE2d2 FOLIUM_VALIDATED_catd1 FOLIUM_VALIDATED_catd2 SBP_1 DBP_1 hyperdis GENDER agey5child ETHNINFv2_catd2  BFEVER_catd1/solution covb;

repeated / type=un subject= idm r rcorr;

by _imputation_ ;

odsoutput SolutionF=mxparms CovB=mxcovb;

run;

MI analyze:

procmianalyze parms (classvar=full)=mxparms;

class MeanSys_cat;

modeleffects Intercept MeanSys_cat age MeanSys_cat*age AGE_M BMI_0 PARITY2_catd2 EDUCM2_cat_catd1 SMOKE_PRE2d2 FOLIUM_VALIDATED_catd1

FOLIUM_VALIDATED_catd2 SBP_1 DBP_1 hyperdis GENDER agey5child ETHNINFv2_catd2  BFEVER_catd1;

run;

And this is the error:

ERROR: _Imputation_ less than or equal to 0 in the input PARMS= data set.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Or if it is even possible to do what I'm trying?

Thanks!

Liza

1 REPLY 1
SteveDenham
Jade | Level 19

You have to input the covariance matrix, and that is not easily done.  This link from almost a year ago addresses a lot of my concerns with MIANALYZE and MIXED.

https://communities.sas.com/message/204190#204190

Steve Denham

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation