BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Saqlain
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I am running -mprobit- on -proc mdc-. It gives me the note: At least one element of the (projected) gradient is greater than 1e-3. And, results of some variabels vanishes. Can anybody help me how to resilve this problem?

Thanks

Saqlain RAZA

1 REPLY 1
Saqlain
Calcite | Level 5

Hi everybody, I had posted a question yesterday. It was not responded aby anyone as I think it was incomplete. In addition to the above question, there are more queries.

As I get the result from "Proc mdc" for a multinomial probit model for most of the parameter estimates the DF is 0 "instead of 1" and there is no result for standard error and t value. And the note: At least one element of the (projected) gradient is greater than 1e-3.

can anybody help out?

Saqlain

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation