BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
citizen
Calcite | Level 5
Hi All,

I am working with Proc Logistic and I am using the Stepwise process. SAS gives a detailed output, among which there is a table titled "Analysis of Maximum Likelihood Estimates" which contains all the variables present in the final model as well as the intercept term in the rows and the estimated coefficients, DF, p-values etc. in the columns.

How can I quickly output this information to a SAS dataset? Can anyone tell me which options to invoke in the proc logistic statement or the model statement (or anywhere else)?

Thanks a lot in advance!!
2 REPLIES 2
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
I haven't done it, but the place I would look is in the ODS datasets section of the documentation.
kmyoung
Calcite | Level 5
I think you can use the ODS TRACE option to get this.

For example -

ods trace on;
proc logistic data=mylib.trials;
run;
ods trace off;

Check the log for the output that you want turned into a dataset. It will typically be listed under a path, i.e. Logistic.ParameterEstimates.

Then rerun the proc logistic and use the ODS statement to turn the output into data:

proc logistic data=mylib.trials;
ods output Logistic.ParameterEstimates = param_est;
run;

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation