BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
QLi
Fluorite | Level 6 QLi
Fluorite | Level 6

There is the new service in the industry. I need to price it. First I think I need to predict which client will used it. Which procedure should I use to do it?   I don't have

SAS® Enterprise Miner.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
art297
Opal | Level 21

Since you are only talking about predictive modelling, I would think the questions you would have to answer are what similar event could you model and what factors do you know that could be used as independent variables.  Even without EG, you still might have access to procs like reg, decision trees (there is a macro available for those), logistic regression, cluster analysis, etc.

QLi
Fluorite | Level 6 QLi
Fluorite | Level 6

I very appreciated your response.

I have the indepent variables such as, customer's age, gender, credit score, income, martial status... . These are assumed to affect the customer future behavior patterns.  Since I don't have history depent vairable data which is Y/N binary vairable, I don't how to restrict  or define depent vaiable.

art297
Opal | Level 21

Whether or not those same people have purchased a similar product. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 2 in conversation