Programming the statistical procedures from SAS

please help for soft copy of

Accepted Solution Solved
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

please help for soft copy of

Predictive Modeling With SAS Enterprise Miner Practical Solutions for Business Applications - Kattamuri S. Sarma.

Can any one share soft copy of this book ...

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎12-20-2012 04:41 PM
SAS Employee

Re: please help for soft copy of

Hi Ajuhack,

I'm part of the SAS Publications division and we're happy to hear that you're interested in Kattamuri Sarma's book. However, I wanted to let you know that the title is a book that is copyrighted by SAS Institute. I appeal to you as a SAS user to honor the SAS worldwide copyright. The authors of this book are paid a royalty for their work and when unauthorized copies are distributed, they do not receive their fair and legal compensation. 

You may want to visit amazon.com to see if there are any discounts currently offered on the book.

Best of luck

View solution in original post

All Replies
SAS Employee

Hi Ajuhack,

You can purchase this book from Amazon Kindle for $41.59 here:

http://www.amazon.com/Predictive-Modeling-Enterprise-Miner-ebook/dp/B0041OTAN4/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-...

Occasional Contributor

Thank you Well I am loking if some one share it with me free ...

Solution
‎12-20-2012 04:41 PM
SAS Employee

Hi Ajuhack,

I'm part of the SAS Publications division and we're happy to hear that you're interested in Kattamuri Sarma's book. However, I wanted to let you know that the title is a book that is copyrighted by SAS Institute. I appeal to you as a SAS user to honor the SAS worldwide copyright. The authors of this book are paid a royalty for their work and when unauthorized copies are distributed, they do not receive their fair and legal compensation. 

You may want to visit amazon.com to see if there are any discounts currently offered on the book.

Best of luck

Occasional Contributor

I Agreed and Already Ordered .

Thank You.

Ajay Kant

☑ This topic is SOLVED.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation