BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ajuhack
Fluorite | Level 6

Predictive Modeling With SAS Enterprise Miner Practical Solutions for Business Applications - Kattamuri S. Sarma.

Can any one share soft copy of this book ...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sgoodin
SAS Employee

Hi Ajuhack,

I'm part of the SAS Publications division and we're happy to hear that you're interested in Kattamuri Sarma's book. However, I wanted to let you know that the title is a book that is copyrighted by SAS Institute. I appeal to you as a SAS user to honor the SAS worldwide copyright. The authors of this book are paid a royalty for their work and when unauthorized copies are distributed, they do not receive their fair and legal compensation. 

You may want to visit amazon.com to see if there are any discounts currently offered on the book.

Best of luck

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
sgoodin
SAS Employee

Hi Ajuhack,

You can purchase this book from Amazon Kindle for $41.59 here:

http://www.amazon.com/Predictive-Modeling-Enterprise-Miner-ebook/dp/B0041OTAN4/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-...

ajuhack
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you Well I am loking if some one share it with me free ...

sgoodin
SAS Employee

Hi Ajuhack,

I'm part of the SAS Publications division and we're happy to hear that you're interested in Kattamuri Sarma's book. However, I wanted to let you know that the title is a book that is copyrighted by SAS Institute. I appeal to you as a SAS user to honor the SAS worldwide copyright. The authors of this book are paid a royalty for their work and when unauthorized copies are distributed, they do not receive their fair and legal compensation. 

You may want to visit amazon.com to see if there are any discounts currently offered on the book.

Best of luck

ajuhack
Fluorite | Level 6

I Agreed and Already Ordered .

Thank You.

Ajay Kant

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation