BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
nabilwm
Calcite | Level 5

I am using proc reg for my regression. I am obtaining my Heteroskedasticity Consistent p-value by specifying HCC in the option.

I am exporting my parameters estimates into a SAS table by using "outest". However, the "outset" provide the p-values and not the HCC p-values.

How can I add my HCC p-value to the output table created using the "outset"?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
SteveDenham
Jade | Level 19

Try this:

Place ods trace on; before your PROC REG code, and ods trace off; after.  Then check the log for the tables generated in the output.  Once you can match up the table to the table name, you could use ods output to get the values in a dataset.  Finally, you could then merge the values with the dataset created with OUTSET.

Steve Denham

nabilwm
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you Steve

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation