BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AMF
Calcite | Level 5 AMF
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I was wondering how to obtain OR estimates and confidence intervals for a fixed effects model I am fitting with GLIMMIX (GLM with logit link)- so basically a logistic regression.

I am able to obtain predicted probabilities at each level of the interaction with the lsmeans statement:

lsmeans var_a*var_b/ilink cl, and realize that I can probably exponentiate the parameter estimates for each interaction term to obtain odds ratios (provided I've set my referent group for both var a and var b), but the confidence intervals are tricky. Can I use a command or option in the lsmeans statement to automate this and make it easier?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
SteveDenham
Jade | Level 19

The LSMEANS options DIFF, OR and CL will give you the odds ratios with confidence limits.  It is harder for interactions, but I suppose that by using the SLICEDIFF option you can narrow this to the odds ratios of interest.

Steve Denham

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation