BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
bugmenot
Calcite | Level 5
I am using proc qlim to estimate a bivariate probit with sample selection. How can I do joint hypothesis testing? Anytime I use the test statement with proc qlim, I get the following error: "Statement is not valid or it is used out of proper order." Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
bugmenot
Calcite | Level 5
Anyone?
SteveDenham
Jade | Level 19
I have run into this as well, and it took some digging around in the ODS tables to get the variable names I needed. The model I ran into problems with used a CLASS statement, and the naming of the levels was not at all obvious. Is this potentially what is going on?

Do you have code/logs that you can share?

SteveDenham
bugmenot
Calcite | Level 5
I contacted the SAS helpline. Turns out the test statement is not valid for PROC QLIM in SAS 9.1. I would have to upgrade to SAS 9.2 to do joint hypothesis testing in PROC QLIM.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation