BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ashusci
Calcite | Level 5

I have installed base SAS and JMP genomics. When I tried GxE interaction using JMP genomics I hv choosen example file peanut. sas 7bdat. after doing all mentioned procedure I encounter an error message that "Procedure mixed is not found"

Please rectify my problem.

I need it urgently for my data analysis.

Thanking you.

Ashwini

4 REPLIES 4
ashusci
Calcite | Level 5

In My C Drive --SAS HOME file no SAS or STAT folder find , Then I Downloaded it with my little knowledge, further also I come across same erroe while running JMP genomincs-GXE interaction that "Procedure Mixed not found".

Further I downloaded some other type then I observed error as warning as in picture attached.

Plz help me to out.

Thanking you.

You can handle my PC By team viewer also to slove it. Plzz

My mobile no is 9405751414. I LL share my team viewer id.

ashusci
Calcite | Level 5

In short warning says that your sas wizard has newer folder than what you are installing again. SAS will take newer folders only.

Hence I cant proceed for SAS foundation and related software installation.

Kurt_Bremser
Super User

If you need additional Base SAS software (like the SAS/STAT module), you have to license it from SAS. SAS will provide you with a new software order that can be installed on top of your existing software; often you will also receive an automatic upgrade to the current version/maintenance level.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation