BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sasuser2014
Calcite | Level 5

This is my experiment:
Each product were examed by a group of inspectors(identified by inspector ID) and assigned to a grade (1,2,3,4,5) initially. Then these products go to different store and were assigned another grade(1,2,3,4,5) by store manager.

My task is to answer if the grade at first stage by inspector is statistically different from the grade store managers assigned? If different, which inspector has the greatest difference?

I was able to answer the first question but am wondering how to do the second one.

Anyone can help?

2 REPLIES 2
Ksharp
Super User

It looks like you are looking for KAPPA of proc freq.

Reeza
Super User

The topic is known as interrater reliability.

Wikipedia has some of the standard methods outlined.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inter-rater_reliability

There are several papers on lexjansen.com that illustrate ways to analyze this type of data in SAS.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation