BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
lmyers2
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello,

I'm using SAS 9.4 full edition. I have some missing data for some covariates and would like to determine the N upon which the model is being based (some patients might have missing data for all the covariates or different patients might have different variables missing). I don't see anywhere on the SAS output that mentions the final N that is used. Do you have to program it to give you this result?

Thanks!

Best

Laura

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User

It’s included in the first part of the output, reread it carefully, if you can’t find it post your output. Also, it’s LOGISTIC. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation