BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Naveen1993
Calcite | Level 5
proc phreg data=work.IMPORT;

model Time*y(0)= Weather_1 Lighting_2 Time_2 vehicles_hr / ties=DISCRETE;
strata ObjectID Year Day Month;
run;

i want to include prediction values and contingency tables in sas phreg. Is there any way to include both of them in the code.

Thank you,

Naveen

5 REPLIES 5
Naveen1993
Calcite | Level 5

proc phreg data=work.IMPORT;
model Time*y(0)= Weather_1 Lighting_2 Time_2 vehicles_hr / ties=DISCRETE;
strata ObjectID Year Day Month;
run;

i want to include prediction values and contingency tables in sas phreg. Is there any way to include both of them in the code.

Thank you,

Naveen

RobPratt
SAS Super FREQ
Because PROC PHREG is in SAS/STAT, please post in the stat procs community instead.
Reeza
Super User

@Naveen1993 I've moved your question to the Statistical Forum as well as combined your two posts into one post. 

Have you checked the OUTPUT data set?

output out=want survival=surv;

I'm a touch confused though, this is typically a survival analysis procedure but it can be used for conditional logistic regression. 

A contingency table is from logistic Regression, not survival analysis as far as I know.

My stats is rusty so I can easily be wrong here.

Please review the documentation for the all the statistics available in your OUTPUT dataset:

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/statug/68162/HTML/default/viewer.htm#statug_phreg_syntax...

Naveen1993
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you @Reeza for the information. I'll try the output statement in my project.

Naveen

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation