BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
koushik
Calcite | Level 5

hi all,

I am interested in attempting SAS  Regression and modeling certification, could some one suggest me how do i prepare for the exam and also suggest me any useful books that cover all the topics for the exams??

thanks a lot.

koushik

4 REPLIES 4
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

If you look at the web site for the certification exam, on the Exam Preparation tab, SAS Global Certification program it explains that the 2 courses which prepare you for the exam are: Statistics 1 and Predictive Modeling using Logistic Regression. There are not any "prep guides" for this exam, so the only books that would be useful would be the course notes used in the classroom or Live Web version of the courses. Or, alternately, you could take the e-learning version of the courses. Or, you could just buy the course notes in the Bookstore, if you live in an area served by the Bookstore. Do note that both Statistics 1 and Predictive Modeling classes assume that the candidate has the basic SAS knowledge that you would learn by taking the Programming 1 class. Depending on where you are located, your local SAS office may have a different discount on the preparation for this exam. The discount offer for this exam in the US is here: Get Certification Training for Less.

cynthia

husseinmazaar
Quartz | Level 8

Until now, There is not found one book for certification guide but the two courses are useful and cover the exam topics.

MaikH_Schutze
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

Although there are no certification guides for that particular exam, there are always useful books by SAS users.

For example, you can currently purchase Pharmaceutical Statistics Using SAS®: A Practical Guide at a bargain price; for only $18.74 instead of the full price of $74.95 at this link: SAS Books - Inventory Sale

There are many other books by SAS users about statistics and modeling that might be helpful.

Simply look at the exam content here SAS Global Certification program and find the books that covers these subjects. Often times, the explanation in these books will be richer than anything you'll fund in the certification guides.

Hope that helps,

M.

koushik
Calcite | Level 5

hi all,

Thanks a lot for the info, Thant Helps !! Smiley Happy

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation