BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ChrisIco
Calcite | Level 5

I am working on an assignment for which I proposed to find if any association between 4 'behaviors' and 4 'forms of assessment'. Basicly i want to know if the behavior group relates to the assessment group of treatments and if there is any relatedness between individual treatments over the observations.

The observations are 51 students.  The 4 assessments are Summative, Classwork, LabQuiz, Homework.  The 4 behaviors are Absences, Organization, Preparedness, Diligence.

The data is balanced, i thought I'd be able to figure out manova but its not happened yet.  The excel sheet is attached, any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User

Many users here don't want to download Excel files because of virus potential, others have such things blocked by security software. Also if you give us Excel we have to create a SAS data set and due to the non-existent constraints on Excel data cells the result we end up with may not have variables of the same type (numeric or character) and even values.

Instructions here: https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/How-to-create-a-data-step-version-of-your-dat... will show how to turn an existing SAS data set into data step code that can be pasted into a forum code box using the {i} icon or attached as text to show exactly what you have and that we can test code against.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation