BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
herbman
Obsidian | Level 7

In SAS 9.4 installed, I saw PROC FORECAST, PROC ARIMA, PROC AUTOREG were not found when testing these time series related procedures. I did not skip some procedures purposely when I installed the SAS. Can any body tell me why? Is it because I missed one package during SAS installation?

Thank you!

Limin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
art297
Opal | Level 21

OK, it's licensed. But is it installed?

Here is a summary of the procs you can run to see what has and hasn't been installed: http://blogs.sas.com/content/sgf/2012/11/12/how-to-find-your-sas-version-and-components-list/

Art, CEO, AnalystFinder.com

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
art297
Opal | Level 21

Did you install SAS/ETS?

ballardw
Super User

Run this code:

Proc Setinit;

Run;

If you do not see something like

---SAS/ETS

in the output then ETS is not licensed for your install and you will need to add it to your license. If you do see it then somehow it was likrly skipped in the install.

herbman
Obsidian | Level 7
Hi Ballardw and art29,

Yes, when I ran this proc setinit;, it looks SAS/ETS was there:?

Product expiration dates:

---Base SAS Software

14OCT2017

---SAS/STAT

14OCT2017

---SAS/GRAPH

14OCT2017

---SAS/ETS

14OCT2017

Thanks,

Herbman
art297
Opal | Level 21

OK, it's licensed. But is it installed?

Here is a summary of the procs you can run to see what has and hasn't been installed: http://blogs.sas.com/content/sgf/2012/11/12/how-to-find-your-sas-version-and-components-list/

herbman
Obsidian | Level 7
Hi I would like to follow up this topic a little bit more. I reload the disk 1-3 for SAS/ETS installation and finally those procedures are still not available. The "added" installation process did not show any error, and I chose "customer' mode for SAS/ETS replacement only. Could it be missing for SAS/ETS at the source disk?

Thank you!

Limin
art297
Opal | Level 21

@herbman: I would start a new thread describing what you did. I'd answer your question but, unfortunately, I'm not sufficiently familiar with the current SAS installation process.

However, posting it as a new, not yet answered post, will (I think) have a greater likelihood of getting the attention of someone who is familiar with the process.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation