BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
KMack
Calcite | Level 5

I'm wondering if it's possible to calculate anything other than a Wald 95% confidence limits using the surveylogistic procedure. I'm using the Likelihood ratio test to decide whether to retain or remove variables from a model but am reporting the CI's using Wald. Sometimes these aren't consistent,and I'd prefer to report the LRT

Here is my code:

proc surveylogistic data=example;

class a (ref='1');

model z (event=1) = a b c ;

strata strata;

weight weight;

run;

1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User

Try adding an ALPHA= to the PROC statement with an alpha appropriate for the different confidence limit you would be interested in. The default is ALPHA=.05, so use ALPHA=.10 if you want 90% limits. This should affect all test and limits produced.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation