BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Oluwole
Fluorite | Level 6

I performed propensity match analysis resulting in 2 matched cohort. I was wondering if I can perform subgroup analysis on this cohort.     

1 REPLY 1
pau13rown
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

you can do whatever you like. Whether your results will persuade people is the question ie whether it's seen as data dredging, or labelled as 'exploratory', which is not to discount the results entirely. Just be honest in describing all of the analyses performed and not just those that turned out to be statistically significant. You need to define the purpose of your analysis upfront, and how the subgroup are defined. Etc. Incidentally, it would make more sense to post this question eg here: https://stats.stackexchange.com/

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation