BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Aves9019
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi all,

It has been awhile since my last stats class so go easy on me. I basically want to measure two things in a sample that I have.

1.Does a monetary incentive have an effect on someone completing a survey (Im thinking I will use an odds ratio or chi-square but would love to hear other suggestions)

2. Does the probability of someone completing a survey decrease as the number of times an individual is called regarding the survey increase? In addition does the probability of someone completing the survey decrease as the number of days since they were last called increases? (The two distributions I generated for these two questions are both non normal and are possitively skewed suggestion that I may be able to reject the null)

any thoughts and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
plf515
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Logistic regression is the way to answer these questions. The DV would be "answered" and the IV would be the reward for the first question. For the second you would add variables about times called and days since calling.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
plf515
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Logistic regression is the way to answer these questions. The DV would be "answered" and the IV would be the reward for the first question. For the second you would add variables about times called and days since calling.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation