Programming the statistical procedures from SAS

Statistical procedure choice help

Accepted Solution Solved
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Statistical procedure choice help

Hi all,

It has been awhile since my last stats class so go easy on me. I basically want to measure two things in a sample that I have.

1.Does a monetary incentive have an effect on someone completing a survey (Im thinking I will use an odds ratio or chi-square but would love to hear other suggestions)

2. Does the probability of someone completing a survey decrease as the number of times an individual is called regarding the survey increase? In addition does the probability of someone completing the survey decrease as the number of days since they were last called increases? (The two distributions I generated for these two questions are both non normal and are possitively skewed suggestion that I may be able to reject the null)

any thoughts and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎08-25-2016 06:09 PM
Frequent Contributor

Re: Statistical procedure choice help

Logistic regression is the way to answer these questions. The DV would be "answered" and the IV would be the reward for the first question. For the second you would add variables about times called and days since calling.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎08-25-2016 06:09 PM
Frequent Contributor

Re: Statistical procedure choice help

Logistic regression is the way to answer these questions. The DV would be "answered" and the IV would be the reward for the first question. For the second you would add variables about times called and days since calling.

☑ This topic is SOLVED.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation