BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Evaldas
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I'm having a problem. I have sales data of near one year dataset. It just have Date and sales, it's for forecasting in future. First i done it with SPSS Modeler with "Expert modeler" it gave me that my data is stacionary, but it wont gave me me any statistics. I wanted to now for sure that my series is stationary and i got results like this. As i understand the proces is non-stationary?

Thanks.

Is it stationary.jpg
1 REPLY 1
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

I think you'll need to post more information about your data, the code/analysis your trying to run, and the outcome you want.

If it's for a homework assignment -- the extra effort will win you favor among your fellow community members.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation