BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
palolix
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi!

I want to analyse my data, which correspond to a split-plot design as repeated measures (date), but I am not sure if my model is correct.  The samples were only taken in two dates; 18.04.12 and 09.06.12.

proc mixed data=one;

class blk treatment cultivar date;

model y=

treatment|cultivar|date/ddfm=kenwardroger;

random blk blk*treatment;

repeated date;

lsmeans treatment|cultivar|date/adjust=simulate cl;

run;

Thanks a lot!

Caroline

1 REPLY 1
SteveDenham
Jade | Level 19

That will work.

Are you sure about making all of the comparisons in the lsmeans statement?  Will it be meaningful to compare, say Treatment1/Cultivar A in April to Treatment3/Cultivar B in June?  Think about what the overall tests tell you, and then set up the lsmeans (or Lsmestimates) to deal only with the comparisons of interest, before applying a multiple comparison adjustment.

Steve Denham

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation