BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Ujjawal
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Team,

I am in the process of developing a predictive model. I need your help understanding rolling performance window. The objective of the model is to identify customer attrition in retail segment. Observation period is 12 months ( March 2013 to Feb 2014). Fixed Performance Window is 6 months (April 2014 to Sep 2014). While exploring attrition data, there is some seasonality in average attrition numbers. I was asked to take rolling performance window. Does it mean i should take 6 performance windows and develop 6 models? How would i come up with final model out of 6 models? How rolling performance window works? How it helps improving model robustness?

I understand it's not a SAS question. I posted this question here knowing it's a large analytics community.

Thanks in anticipation!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Today is the last day to save with the early bird rate! Register today for just $695 - $100 off the standard rate.

Plus, pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation