BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
anupam3684
Calcite | Level 5

Hi All,

Forgive me for asking such a naive question , but I have got this project on urgent basis and I have no background of stats so for me it is really difficult.

background - I am working on an insurance data (workers compensation) . I have 10 yrs of history data with details like employe name , age  ,  department , injury type , amount_dibursed etc. Now looking into this data I need to predict future trend that how much amount it would be needed if we face same type of injury in future .

Now I have done all the missing value computation .(Thank God) and now need to create test and validation data . I am thinking of 75 : 25 data . Can you please suggest me how to randomly select the data that would best suit me in SAS.

Please do let me know if yuo need more info.

Thanks,

Anupam

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation