BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Sepehr
Calcite | Level 5

What is the code for simple lattice design over years and locations? Both location and year are random.

6 REPLIES 6
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

PROC LATTICE?

Data never sleeps
LainieH
Community Manager

Hi  @Sepehr,Thanks for your question. I've moved your question to this topical forum on Statistical Procedures as more experts will be able to help here.  Hope this is the right forum although someone will advise if not... Have a good day, 

Best,

Lainie

Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

You might want to browse this web page that includes many standard experimental designs and SAS code to analyze them.

Sepehr
Calcite | Level 5

As far as know the code that I am looking for is something like the following code, but I'm not 100% positve if this code is the correct one!

proc mixed method=type3; class YR L BLOCK TRT; model yield=TRT; random BLOCK TRT L YR*L BLOCK*YR*L YR*TRT L*TRT YR*L*TRT; lsmeans TRT/diff;

Sepehr
Calcite | Level 5
YEAH! I THINK I FIGURED OUT THE ANSWER:

data;
input YEARS LOCATIONS BLOCKS REP TREATMENT yield ;
datalines;

;

PROC MIXED;CLASS YEARS LOCATIONS REP BLOCKS TREATMENT;
MODEL yield=TREATMENT;
RANDOM YEARS LOCATIONS YEARS*LOCATIONS REP*YEARS*LOCATIONS BLOCKS*REP*YEARS*LOCATIONS TREATMENT*YEARS TREATMENT*LOCATIONS TREATMENT*YEARS*LOCATIONS;lsmeans TREATMENT/diff;
run;

Sepehr
Calcite | Level 5
I'm looking forward to hearing your comments and suggestions.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation