BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
bad_SAS_user
Calcite | Level 5

I'm using proc logistic and want to disable some of the reports that are automatically generated in order to condense the report. 

Ideally I'd only want the Odds Ratio Estimate, Response Profile, Observations Read/Used, and Model Information.

Here's my current code:

proc logistic data=dataset1;

class age_group;

model approved(event='No') = age_group income;

run;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

You can use the ODS SELECT statement to choose any table from the output. This blog post shows how to find the name of any ODS table that is produced by a procedure. The article discusses ODS OUTPUT, but it applies equally well to ODS SELECT.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

You can use the ODS SELECT statement to choose any table from the output. This blog post shows how to find the name of any ODS table that is produced by a procedure. The article discusses ODS OUTPUT, but it applies equally well to ODS SELECT.

Reeza
Super User

Determine the table names and include them in an ODS SELECT statement. 

http://blogs.sas.com/content/iml/2015/05/26/suppress-ods.html

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation