BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
variety
Obsidian | Level 7

I know how to save files in Pdf and Html formats in SAS. But I am wondering is there a way to save output files directly in sas. To explain better: I would like to view/save my output in the "Results viewer" of sas without having to run my command/procedure every time? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User

You can probably just right click and save the files. If it has color then it's likely ODS HTML.

First, which SAS product are you using?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Reeza
Super User

The Results Viewer, is either likely ODS LISTING or ODS HTML. You can save either of those if desired.

You need to explain more what you're trying to achieve.

@variety wrote:

I know how to save files in Pdf and Html formats in SAS. But I am wondering is there a way to save output files directly in sas. To explain better: I would like to view/save my output in the "Results viewer" of sas without having to run my command/procedure every time? Thank you.

variety
Obsidian | Level 7

how to check if my results viewer is ODS LISTING or ODS HTML? I use 'ODS graphics on' command!

how to save the files in results viewer?

Reeza
Super User

You can probably just right click and save the files. If it has color then it's likely ODS HTML.

First, which SAS product are you using?

variety
Obsidian | Level 7
I am using 9.3. I found the option of save output file as .mht file. Thanks

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation