BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi All,

I am doing regression model in SAS Enterprise Miner. I am building lagged regression model in it. The problem is that in lagged regression model the current value of the dependent variable depends on the past values of it and so the the first row of the lagged explanatory variables contain nothing or are null. the SAS assumes these variables as numeric and I am unable to enter these variables in the model.

Could you suggest what is the way out?Di I make all the series (dependent an explanatory series starting from the same row , that is, do I level each series since if I add '0' in each non empty cell that will not be right as i have checked that it gives different statistical resuls.

Kindest Regards,
Mark
1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
There is a special forum, set up just for data mining (with SAS Enterprise Miner) and text mining (with SAS Text Miner). Perhaps your question will reach Enterprise Miner folks if you posted it there:
http://support.sas.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=48

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation